Angel Gardens, Manchester
Client: Moda Living
Contact: Charlotte Best
Angel Gardens is a residential-led mixed-use scheme within the NOMA masterplan, close to Manchester Victoria Station.
Angel Gardens is a residential-led mixed-use scheme within the NOMA masterplan, close to Manchester Victoria Station. Fore prepared a Transport Assessment and Travel Plan to accompany the planning application for the site. Following this Fore took on the role of Travel Plan Coordinator for the development.
- Fulfil the role of Travel Plan Coordinator for three years after first occupation.
- Promote non-car travel at Angel Gardens and act as a point of contact for residents and employees.
- Carry out surveys to assess the performance of the Travel Plan.
- Liaise with Manchester City Council to review progress.
- Travel Guide prepared and issued to new residents, as well as being available on the sales website.
- Travel communication materials produced and distributed to promote sustainable transport, and let residents know they can direct their travel-related queries towards the dedicated Travel Plan Coordinator.
- Travel surveys undertaken annually to monitor the Travel Plan. The results showed that the development is far exceeding its Travel Plan targets. The Year 3 survey ascertained that 17% of residents are travelling to work by driving alone (target of below 27%) and 13% of employees are travelling to work by driving alone (target of 33%).
Find out more about our Travel Planning services here.