Leeds Bradford Airport Surface Access Strategy
Client: Leeds Bradford International Airport
Improving transport links to Leeds Bradford International Airport (LBIA)
- To look at new rail and road links, public transport connections, cycling, walking and car parking to feed into the LBIA Surface Access Strategy.
- To support delivery of longer term aspirations through consultation with key stakeholders.
- Representation of LBIA at stakeholder meetings related to proposed road and rail studies.
- A clear and coherent Surface Access Strategy that includes challenging targets and a monitoring plan.
- The document reflects current policies ensuring that the crucial role of the Airport in the future economic success of the City Region is recognised.
- Car Park Delivery plan that reviews the existing usage and plans for changes as airline passenger numbers continue to grow.