Leeds Mail Centre
Client: Cushman & Wakefield / Royal Mail Group
Travel Plan monitoring and implementation for a key mail centre in Leeds
- Fore was initially commissioned by Cushman & Wakefield to provide ongoing advice regarding the existing Travel Plan, for the Leeds Mail Centre site in Stourton, east of Leeds.
- Ongoing liaison with site representatives, including Travel Plan Coordinator and Site Manager to advise on Travel Plan implentation
- Ongoing liaison with Leeds City Council’s Travel Plan Team (TravelWise) department regarding the allocation of Travel Plan funds
- Annual monitoring of the Travel Plan and reporting on its progress to LCC TravelWise
- Bespoke travel planning letters distributed to 1,000 employees about how they can travel to work susainably
- Help in planning events and production of literature to promote the Travel Plan and its initiatives
- Advice on new Travel Plan measures, for example car share management and initiatives and enhanced changing facilities.
Find out more about our Travel Planning services here.