University of Law, Leeds
Client: University of Law
Sustainable travel fundamental to relocation of University of Law to Park Row, Leeds
- Production of a Transport Statement (TS) to support a planning application for changing a former city centre office building to an education facility.
- Preparation of a Travel Plan (TP) to promote sustainable modes of transport among both staff and students, and reduce travel by car.
- An Accessibility Audit looking at the local transport networks and exploring ways of encouraging staff and students to walk, cycle and use public transport.
- Due to nearby bus stops and the railway station, as well access to local cycle routes, Fore demonstrated that the site is extremely accessible.
- The TP set out a clear Action Plan to be implemented by the University of Law, as a condition of the planning consent granted.