Wellington Place, Leeds
Fulfilling the role of Travel Plan Coordinator at a large business estate in the office quarter of Leeds.
- Initially engaged by MEPC to review the 2015 Master Travel Plan for Wellington Place, providing an update on its status and suggesting enhanced travel plan measures to enable and encourage sustainable travel to Wellington Place.
- Emily Ingham at Fore then appointed as Travel Plan Coordinator to oversee the implementation of the 2015 Master Travel Plan and the enhanced measures.
- Liaise with Occupier companies of Wellington Place, Leeds City Council TravelWise team, West Yorkshire Combined Authority and other third parties.
- Schedule prepared to focus roll-out of new measures by mode, with events and communications planned to promote the new measures and increase uptake.
- Upgrade of free cycle hire for employees.
- Ongoing update to Wellington Place website.
- Emily works closely with marketing and estates management.
“We are really pleased to welcome Emily to the team and we intend to utilise her travel expertise to make the daily commute a little greener for Wellington Place occupiers. We are especially looking forward to introducing some exciting new transport initiatives in the coming months.”
Dominique Simcox, Marketing Manager, Wellington Place.
Find out more about our Travel Planning services here.