Client: Persimmon Homes
Contact: Charlotte Best
Fulfilling Travel Plan Coordinator role at residential development of 156 homes in Kippax, Leeds.
- Fulfil the role of Travel Plan Coordinator for five years after first occupation.
- Promote non-car travel at Low Moor Meadows and act as a point of contact for residents.
- Carry out surveys to assess the performance of the Travel Plan.
- Administer residential Mcard scheme. Persimmon Homes have made funds available for each household to claim one free annual MCard. The Mcard can be used on all buses in West Yorkshire.
- Liaise with Leeds City Council’s Influencing Travel Behaviour Team to review progress.
- Travel guide and website produced and issued to new residents.
- Fore promote and administer the free MCards available to each household – offering free travel on bus for 12 months from application. This has resulted in an uptake of around 25%.
- Travel produced and distributed to promote sustainable transport, and let residents know they can direct their travel-related queries towards the dedicated TPC.
- Travel surveys have been undertaken to monitor the Travel Plan.
Find out more about our Travel Planning services here.