Netherton Park, Stannington
Client: Netherton Park Trustees
Fore assist redevelopment of Former Children’s Home Campus in Northumberland to provide 85 new homes
- Assessment of access to the site by all modes of transport including road safety, taking into account the relatively remote location and rural nature of existing roads.
- Review of proposed car parking numbers and layout against local policies.
- Appraisal of the number of vehicle journeys generated by the new development and their impact on local junctions.
- Transport Assessment and Travel Plan to accompany an outline planning application for a residential site of 85 new houses.
- Improvements to existing access roads to provide new footways and ensure low vehicle speeds.
- The proposals were agreed with Northumberland County Council highways officers, and planning consent was granted.